Welcome to the March Pals Blog Hop where we are celebrating Spring. This month we are featuring Spring related projects for Mother’s Day, Easter or any other occasion that celebrates Winter coming to an end.
You may just be starting the blog hop or may have come from Nicole Watt's blog, Pixel Maven's Retreat, on the Pals Hop. If you get off track at any time, the full lineup below will help you move along from blog to blog so you see all of the amazing creations.
I admit, I procrastinated on my project for this month's hop! I just couldn't decide what I wanted to make. Finally, I remembered a little project I'd written down, so I decided to follow through with it. I think it definitely works for Easter or Spring!
I know these cute little bunnies have been around awhile but this one is attached to one of the sweet Clothespins. And look, what it is when it's removed from the tag….
It's a magnet! I thought it would look great holding an Easter picture. Have you picked up on the fact that I love making tags? This one is a Spring scene done on a Soft Sky tag punched from the Scalloped Tag Topper Punch. Cutting the grass was simple with the Fringe Scissors. The Flower Fair Framelits gave me the flower. I doubled up the flower itself to make it look more like a sunflower. These framelits also are where the bunny's ears are from, one of the leaf framelits makes the perfect ears! I used one of the Calypso Coral poms from the Pompom Trim for the bunny tail. Can you guess what the carrots are? They're part of the picks from the Handpicked Framelits and the carrot tops were found in those same framelits. The Hardwood Background stamp was the perfect place to plant this tag and greeting from Teeny Tiny Wishes.
And inside the card I decided to use a pick for the sentiment found in From the Garden….
The next stop is Sue Becker's blog at RnR Stamping, on the Pals Blog Hop! Thanks for visiting and I hope to see you next month.
- Susan Itell at Simple Stampin
- Angela Curry at Kindred Stampers
- Sherrie Gross at Stampin' Sunshine
- Mary Fish at Stampin' Pretty
- Jackie Diediker at Stampin' Jackie
- Katy McGloin at Just Fun Stamping
- Amy Whelan at Amy's Inklings
- Patti MacLeith at Papercrafts By Patti
- Denise Hoepfner at The Mountain Magpie
- Beth Beard at My little craft blog
- Natalie Bradley at Soiree by Natalie Bradley
- Michelle Gleeson at StampinMojo
- Debbie Crowley at expressively deb...
- Jane Knudsen at see jane stamp
- Lisa Ann Bernard at Queen B Creations
- Nicole Watt at Pixel Maven's Retreat
- Dawn Tidd at Tiddbits from Dawn
- Sue Becker at RnR Stamping
- Candy Ford at Stamp Candy
- Karen Hallam at Karen's Blog
- Susan Lankford at Stamp and Create With Susan
- Pamela Sadler at Stampin Pink Rose
- Kerry Willard Bray at Peonies and Paper Chains
- Kim Jolley at Stampin' Artfully
- Martie Pollard at The Crafty Bandit
- Wendy Klein at Doggone Delightful Stampin'
- Benjaman Turner at He Stamps
- Lynn Kolcun at Stamping with Avery's Owlery
- Liz Gautreaux at Kind Deeds Stampin
- Amy Hoptay at Inking of You!
- September Gray at septembergray.com
- Katie Ferguson at Cottage Paper
- Becky Volpp at inkblossomwithbecky.com
- Beth McCullough at Stamping Mom
- Brian King at Stamp with Brian
Stampin' Up! Supplies: