The Stamp Review Crew welcomes you to our first blog hop. The first and third Mondays of each month we'll each be featuring the same stamp set to come up with projects to hopefully, inspire you! You'll see all sorts of projects each week such as cards: 3D, scrapbook pages, home decor, MDS and who knows what else. I'm really excited to see what each of our great group of hoppers come up with and know you'll enjoy visiting each blog on the hop. Let's get started with our Festive Flurry Stamp Review Hop! You should have hopped over from Martha Stewart at Seasons of Stamping. Should you get off course just follow the list at the end of my post.
As soon as Tanya Boser, the brains behind The Stamp Review Crew, named Festive Flurry as our first stamp set I started thinking about a project. Come and see what I came up with for today's project....
What do you know, a snowman ornament from Festive Flurry Snowflakes! I love snowmen as they can be used all winter long. I had hoped to have a little greenery of some sort on which to photograph him but that didn't happen! I like a little more country feel to my Christmas but I can see this in a lot of other color combos too. All three snowflakes were embossed with White Stampin' Emboss powder on Crumb Cake card stock. They are held together with Glue Dots. Various size circles from different punches gave him his eyes, mouth and buttons. His top hat is a 1" square rounded on the top two corners and then it was slid into a slit, cut with a kraft knife, in a large oval punch. His hat was sponged on the edges with Whisper White ink for some definition. The leaves on his hat are from the Bird Builder punch. All he needed to keep him warm was a scarf from the Real Red Stitched 1/4" Grosgrain Ribbon and he was done! I think I'll be making a few more of these guys!
Stampin' Up! Supplies:
Stamps: Festive Flurry
Paper: Crumb Cake, Basic Black, Tangerine Tango, Real Red and Gumball Green
Ink: White Craft Ink
Tools: Big Shot, Festive Flurry Framelits, 1" Square Punch, Large Oval Punch, Bird Builder Punch, Owl Punch, Cupcake Punch, Heat Tool
Tiddbits: Real Red 1/4" Stitched Grosgrain Ribbon, White Stampin' Emboss Powder
Now keep on hopping with at stop over to visit Lisa Young at Add Ink and Stamp to see her Festive Flurry creation.
1. Heidi Baks runningwscissorsstamper.blogspot.com
2. Cindy Beach stampspaperandink.typepad.com/
3. Beth Beard mylittlecraftblog.com/
4. Adriana Benitez escape2stamp.com
5. Tanya Boser tinkerin-in-ink.blogspot.com
6. Debra Burgin heartfeltinkspiration.com/
7. Jill Coleman jillstamps.com
8. Holly Krautkremer rubberredneck.typepad.com
9. Yapha Mason yaphamason.com
10. Mary Rindal maryrindal.com/
11. Ann Schach stampinchic.com/
12. Martha Stewart seasonsofstamping.com/
13. Dawn Tidd tiddbitsfromdawn.typepad.com/tiddbits-from-dawn/
14. Lisa Young addinkandstamp.blogspot.com/
15. Kerry Willard Bray stampgoodness.com/
16. Rita Wright ritascreations.blogspot.com/