Welcome to the Pals March Blog Hop. This month we are excited to kick-off Spring with our creative projects. We hope enjoy these creations and we hope Spring finds you soon!
You may just be starting the blog hop or may have come from stop #6, Goldie Shaul's blog at Stamp and Punch with Goldie, on the Pals Hop. If you get off track at any time, the full lineup below will help you move along from blog to blog so you see all of the amazing creations.
Today I'm sharing a project, a banner, that I put together to make with my daughter and a friend of hers and some folks here who previously purchased the banner kit. It's a Spring banner for sure. Of course, the Simply Created Banner Kit has retired much to my dismay. Stampin' Up! has lots of other banner kits out right now though. I also thought that you could cut the banner pieces from paper or the Canvas Sheets too. So there are other ways around retiring product! I also used a few other retired things like the Bird Die and some ribbons but you can substitute and make it your own. Take a look....
I based the colors on the Gingham Garden Designer Series Paper and used a few of the paper flower techniques that I learned while assembling the current Burlap and Blooms wreath. It's going to get a little photo heavy as I have individual banner pieces for you. Click on any picture you would like to view in more detail. I'm not listing the products used, as I usually do, at the end of my post. If you have questions shoot me an email and I'll gladly get back with you.
The next stop is Number 8, Debbie Mageed, at Secret Stamper on the Pals Blog Hop! Thanks for visiting and I hope to see you next month.
- Jackie Diediker at Stampin' Jackie
- Susan Itell at Simple Stampin
- Peggy Noe at prettypapercards
- Debra Simonis at Deb's Stampin' Grounds
- Martie Pollard at Crafty Bandit
- Goldie Shaul at Punch and Stamp with Goldie
- Dawn Tidd at Tiddbits from Dawn
- Debbie Mageed at Secret Stamper
- Natalie Bradley at Natalie Bradley Events
- Lisa Ann Bernard at Queen B Creations
- Debbie Crowley at expressivelydeb...
- Christine Winslow at Grandma's Stamping Corner
- Mary Fish at Stampin' Pretty
- Michelle Quinno at Shell's Life
- Linda Callahan at Stampin' Seasons
- Michelle Gleeson at StampinMojo
- Shannon Hokanson at Paper Works by Shannon
- Diane Roberts at Score at Four and a Quarter
- Kerry Willard Bray at Peonies and Paper Chains
- Kalyn Shubnell at The Stamping Chronicles
- Colleen Mollema at Uncanny Crafting
- Amy Lazzell at Just A Thought...Cards by Amy
- Maria Flores at Maria's Sandbox
- Christie Crosby at Stampin' Creativity
- Sue Becker at RnR Stamping
- Rae Harper at Wild West Paper Arts
- Lynn Kolcun at Stamping with Avery's Owlery
- Maggie Mata at Maggie Made Cards
- nicole watt at Pixel Maven's Retreat
- Sherrie Gross at Stampin' Sunshine