Welcome to the start of the final Pals Blog Hop of 2013. This month we are showcasing projects featuring tools and supplies that should be on every crafters wish list. You may just be starting the blog hop or may have come from Shirley Sumption's blog at Look at My Cute Stuff, stop number 20 on the Pals Hop. If you get off track at any time, the full lineup below will help you move along from blog to blog so you see all of the amazing creations.
What to wish for, that's the question today? If I was wishing this year the Big Shot is what always pops into my mind. There is just so much you can do with it and so many fun dies, framelits and embossing folders. Take a look at what I did today.
What do you think, a wreath or a wheel of cheese? I used the Circles Framelits to cut the wreath out from Whisper White Card Stock. Different circle punches gave it the real whimsical (or funky) feel. Again I pulled out the Circle Framelits to cut a Cherry Cobbler wreath with which to back the white one. To finish off the freshly made wreath the Gift Bow Bigz Die was used to make the Gumball Green bow for the wreath. The Season of Style Designer Series Paper Stack worked like a charm for the front of the card....maybe another "wish list" item!
Here's what inspired my card and it's even one more thing that could go on a Wish List....
This digital image in My Digital Studio gave me plenty of inspiration for today's card. This is an entirely digital interior today. It was so simple to whip up and print out. Have you tried MDS? If not, put it on your wish list!
Stampin' Up! Supplies:
Digitial Stamps: Savor the Season (wreath) & Sassy Salutations
Paper: Crumb Cake, Gumball Green, Whisper White & Cherry Cobbler Card Stock; Season of Style Designer Series Paper Stack
Digital Ink: Cherry Cobbler & Gumball Green
Tools: Big Shot, Circles Framelits, Gift Bow Bigz Die, Itty Bitty Punch Pack (circle), Crop-a-dile (retired); MDS Holiday Wrap Punches (interior bow)
The next stop is Beth Beard at My Little Craft Blog, stop #22 on the Pals Blog Hop! Thanks for visiting – and I hope to see you next year!
- Amy L. Lazzell at Just A Thought...Cards by Amy
- Peggy Noe at Prettypapercards.com
- Lisa Ann Bernard at Queen B Creations
- Colleen Mollema at Uncanny Crafting
- Sue Becker at R n R Stamping
- Nicole Watt at Pixel Maven's Retreat
- Debra Simonis at Deb's Stampin' Grounds
- Diane Roberts at Score at Four and a Quarter
- Michelle Gleeson at Stampin Mojo
- Kelly DeTommaso at Kellys Creative Corner
- Connie Lindsey at Crafting a Joyful Life
- Angie Blake at Angie's Musings
- Katy McGloin at Just Fun Stamping
- Debbie Mageed at Secret Stamper
- martie pollard at The Crafty Bandit
- Marlene Heringer at So Many Toys Sol Little Time
- Elaine Fleming at Studio Elaine
- Linda Callahan at Stampin' Seasons
- Kerry Willard Bray at stampgoodness
- Shirley Sumption at Look at my Cute Stuff
- Dawn Tidd at Tiddbits from Dawn
- Beth Beard at My little craft blog
- Rae Harper at Wild West Paper Arts